What home loan insurance do I need?

There are two types of insurance relating to a home loan. Homeowner’s Cover is compulsory if the property is a house or cluster. It protects the owner and the bank against any unforeseen or accidental damage to the property.

Bond Protection Insurance includes life cover, disability and retrenchment so that in the event of an incident, the monthly home loan payments will continue.

Back to all FAQ's

The right home loan journey for you is important to us!

Thank you for this opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will contact you shortly to assist you with your home loan application.